Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

21 February 2014

Uncovered (97): Kiss Kill Vanish


Who says that you can never judge a book by its cover? Well, I know you can't always but a pretty cover will definitely sway me at the bookstore. Uncovered is a weekly post where I wax poetic about a cover I am lusting over. Agree, disagree? Let me know in the comments below.

Hello again! Thanks for stopping by today. I am actually posting this ahead of time (for once) and will hopefully be winging my way up to see my parents this weekend. That should be pretty exciting. Anyhow, today's featured book is Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez. To tell you the truth, I think the thing that I really love about this cover is the colors. I am a huge bright color person and I love the mix of lime green, pink, blue and yellow in this. I love how it all seems to be exploding and  the black and white backdrop just makes the blast of color seem even brighter. Not sure what is going on with the girl in the background but it looks pretty intense.

What do you guys think of this cover? Intriguing or not? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.