Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

27 February 2014

Trailer: Guardians of the Galaxy


Last week, the full trailer for the new Marvel Comics movie Guardians of the Galaxy was released. I have never read this comic so I don't know anything about the story, but I am pretty much in for any comic book movie. From what I can see, the special effects look good and it has a raccoon in it. How can I resist?


What do you guys think? Guardians of the Galaxy will be in theaters in August. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.