Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

23 February 2014

Stacked (95)


Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren, Stacked is a weekly post where I share with you the books that I've bought, borrowed or received for the week.

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am spending time with my parents this weekend. I haven't had much time to read really and this week's book haul is pretty tame. That will probably change in March though because so many books are coming out then. I better get reading so I can make some room in my library. :) Let's see what books I hauled this week.

Bought


Cora's Heart by Rachael Herron (signed) - This is the fourth and most recent book in Herron's Cypress Hollow series. I knew Herron was going to be at the knitting expo that I was going to this weekend (she is a knitter and her books have a subtle knitting theme). Luckily I caught her during one of her signing times and picked up this book.  

Borrowed


I borrowed some books from my friend Aly at Kid Lit Frenzy recently. Yes, I am very lucky and have cool friends who let me borrow ARCs. Only a couple of these were for me so those are the ones that I'll talk about. (Thanks, Aly!)

Half Bad by Sally Green - This book sounds super creepy and I've been dying to read it.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - I am not usually into contemporary novels but this book caught my eye and I've really been looking forward to reading it. I also love that it came with a super cute pink notebook.

So that's what's going on in my reading life this week? What new books did you get?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.