Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

16 February 2014

Stacked (94)


Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren, Stacked is a weekly post where I share with you the books that I've bought, borrowed or received for the week.

Hi, everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the weekend. I am super excited because I get Monday off and I am taking next Friday off. It's going to be a really short work week for me. :) This week's book haul was all ebooks. I can't resist a good ebook sale.

For Review


Peacemaker by Marianne de Pierres - Picked this up on NetGalley this week. It seems like a sci-fi Western which is right up my alley.

Bought


Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren - I already have a physical copy of this book but the ebook went on sale for $2.99 and I figured it couldn't hurt to an e-copy as well...

Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L Armentrout - This was free for Kindle last week. It's a novella prequel to a new series. I don't know much about it except it's about gargoyles.

Angelfall by Susan Ee - I've heard some mixed things about this series, but I recently got some kind of coupon from Amazon for $3 off the ebook price, leaving it at just $0.99. For that price, I'll take a change.

You Don't Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning - I have been wanting to read Sarra Manning for a while now but had not gotten any of her books. I saw that a few of them were really cheap on Kindle and decided to take the plunge.

I also picked up a copy of Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead for just $2.99 on Kindle. For some reason that was the only one I didn't already have on my Kindle so I picked it up during this awesome sale. Alright, I'm out for today. Happy reading, all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.