Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

09 February 2014

Stacked (93)


Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren, Stacked is a weekly post where I share with you the books that I've bought, borrowed or received for the week.

Hello, everyone! How are you all on this Sunday morning? I saw the Vampire Academy movie last night! I really enjoyed it. I think it does well as a fun, teen action flick and stays pretty true to the books. I think Zoey Deutch makes an excellent Rose. It's not going to win any Oscars but I had a fun time and definitely plan on re-watching it once it comes to video.

I had a pretty good book haul this week. I went to a book signing and Cress finally came out. You can bet I pre-ordered that puppy. :)

For Review


Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski - I am a total sucker for the pre-approved NetGalley widget. I got the email for this one and it looks fun and cute. I have heard enough good things about this author for me to give this one a try.

Borrowed


Out of Reach by Carrie Arcos - Arcos is going to be at an event in Pasadena in the spring and I wanted to read her book before then. Glad to have found a copy at the library.

Sorrow's Knot by Erin Bow - A friend recommended this one to me. I don't know anything about the plot but I like the cover. :)

Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout - I actually still need to read Opal but I hope that having Origin checked out will move that along. Mmmm shirtless Daemon.

Bought


The Unbound by Victoria Schwab - Schwab was part of a multi-author event that I went to this weekend at the Los Angeles Public Library. I was really hoping they would be selling Vicious but not luck. I picked up The Unbound instead which I am excited to read. 

Cress by Marissa Meyer - Cress! At long last it has been released. I had an ARC that I read last month but I am really happy to have a finished copy for my library.

Those are the books that I snagged this week. What's in your mailbox?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.