Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

07 February 2014

Uncovered (96): The Ring & the Crown


Hi, everyone. Thanks for stopping by Uncovered, a weekly feature where I talk about a cover that I am currently lusting after. 


Hellooooo, Friday! Have you guys been having a good week? I, for one, cannot wait for the week to be over. I started a really long commute this week and it's really drained me. The upside is that I've finished an audiobook in one week! So this week's Uncovered selection is The Ring & The Crown by Melissa de la Cruz. I found this cover recently and really like it. To tell the truth, I think it's really the colors that are really doing it for me. I love bright, crazy colors and this one is so colorful and pretty. I love the ornate wallpaper in the background and how the font seems to be coming up from under it. I really like the flower headband as well. I mean, looking at this cover, I have no idea what the book is about but it's sure pretty. :)

I hope you liked today's pick. Let me know what you think of it in the comments below. Have a lovely weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.