Last day to sign up! July 1, 2013Kindle Fire Giveaway Hop. Book bloggers and Authors can sign up for $10 per Rafflecopter spot. The funds collected will pay for the prizes; there may be more in addition to the Kindle Fire if we exceed the cost of a Kindle Fire HD. Guidelines:
- This is for juvenile to YA book blogs and authors (PB: Picture Book, MG: Middle Grade, YA: Young Adult, NA: New Adult).
- The cost for each Rafflecopter slot (Follow me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, Follow my blog, Add my book to Goodreads, etc.) is $10, payable on Paypal or Amazon (US) gift certificates. We will send more info to all the qualifying sponsors by July 2, 2013.
- We will be offering raffle items to bloggers as well as blog readers if the funds exceed the cost of a Kindle Fire. (Final prizes TBD)
- The hop will start sometime in July (TBD when all sponsors have signed up).
- The deadline to sign up is
June 30July 1, 2013.
- There will be a lot of kid-lit type blogs on this hop, so please no 18+, mature content only blogs on this hop* (as long as visitors don't get an eyeful of sexy when they view your giveaway post, you should be ok!) although we will allow upper YA and new adult authors to join.
- Signing up also means you will be posting about the giveaway on your blog or website. We would also appreciate if you would post the sign-up information. Please link to this page with the image above or the text "July Kindle Fire Giveaway Hop".
- Sponsors can also add books or swag to the giveaway as long as they are in keeping with the rest of the rules.
- If you are not sure if your blog or book qualifies, please sign up anyway and we'll get back to you after we check it out.
This is the type of hop that you may have seen on the book blog iamareader.com -- Thanks to Kathy H for the idea. She also holds her own hops so check them out at her site.
This hop will be hosted by
*Nite Lite Book Reviews, will eventually host a blog hop for 18+/mature content blogs so if your book blog is more for romance/adult fiction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Hot Books Blog Hop". We'll get back to you with more info!