Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

17 July 2013

San Diego Bound


Hi, everyone. I am off to San Diego today for Comic Con. I can't believe that it came up so quickly. I have my schedule all printed out and a list of things I am hoping to get. If you would like, you can follow me on Twitter or Instagram for updates. I am not a very good at tweeting so Instagram might be a better bet. I also bought an external battery charger for my phone this year so hopefully it won't die in the middle of the afternoon and I'll actually be able to use my phone during the con. I've scheduled a few posts for the week but it may be a bit quiet on the blog while I am away. Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you when I get back!

:)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.