Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

09 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 2



Hi, everyone. I decided to join the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge. I have been joining a lot of challenges lately. But I thought this looked fun and would be a good way to share a little bit about myself and learn about other book bloggers as well. If you're interesting in joining, check out the start up post at Good Books and Good Wine. The rules are pretty loose, which is nice for people like me who suck at scheduling. Let's get down to it.

Day 2 - What is your bedtime reading ritual?

I don't have any rituals per se but I do read almost every night before bed. People often ask me how I have so much time to read. While I don't have a time turner (sadly) I have made it a habit to read at least a little bit every night. My day doesn't feel complete if I haven't read a page or two, be it from a book, magazine or something else. You'd be surprised by how much reading you can get done if you do a little bit every day. Some days I get in an hour or two, other days I get only 5 minutes before I pass out. I also tend to read on the couch or in bed. For some reason, I am most comfortable reading when I am in some kind of reclining position. And if the book is good, I will definitely stay up way too late reading and suffer a book hangover the next day.

That's my bedtime reading ritual. Do you guys have any interesting bedtime reading habits? 

Thanks to April at Good Books and Good Wine for thinking up this fun challenge! :)
 


*Image Source: Good Books and Good Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.