Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

14 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 7


It's day 7 of the 14 Day Book Blogger Challenge. I can't believe I've made it this far. Yay for me. Thanks to April at Good Books and Good Wine for thinking up this challenge.

Day 7: Talk about your blogging quirks.


I don't know if I have a ton of quirks really. I usually think of myself as pretty boring/normal. However, here are a few things I can think of that may be a little quirky.
  • I pretty much read what I want, when I want. Sure I make lists of what I want to read next and I try to read review books before release date but I don't force myself to stick to a strict schedule. I figure I am not doing myself or a book justice if I force myself to read it.
  • I am a super slow reviewer. Peeps, I have a shelf on Goodreads of need-review books that is really long. I read pretty quickly but reviews take a lot of effort for me. Since my review pace can't keep up with my reading pace, I am often behind. I try to write reviews for books I receive for review first but sometimes I will just go by what book I feel like I have the most to say about at that moment.
  • I write long reviews. I often wish I could writer shorter reviews but they just don't come out that way. I guess it just takes me a lot of words to describe how I feel about a book.
  • I take notes while reading. Nothing crazy, just a few lines here and there and maybe my final impressions. But I find it's helpful since I do often write reviews at a much later date
Those are the only quirks that I can think of. What are your blogging quirks?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.