Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

12 July 2013

Uncovered (72): The Replacement


Happy Friday, friends. Thanks for stopping by Uncovered, my weekly cover love post. This week I have an older cover. It's The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff. I think this one came out a couple of years ago and it's still one of my favorites. I am a fan of the slightly dark, somewhat creepy and what fits that better than an old fashioned baby carriage with a mobile made up of strange weapons? In person, this cover is quite stunning with beautiful silvery hues for the fog and muted tones. I actually only recently purchased this book and am really looking forward to reading it.

I don't have much else to say about this cover except that I love it! Anyone else a fan of somewhat creepy covers? :)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.