Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

12 July 2013

15 Book Blogger Challenge - Day 5



Welcome to another day of the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge. If you want to learn more about this challenge and perhaps participate, check out the post at Good Books and Good Wine for more info.

Day 5 - Recommend a tearjerker


I am not much of a crier. I don't cry at sad books or movies. My eyes were dry during The Notebook while my friends around me sniffled. I didn't even cry during the last Harry Potter book. My friends like to make fun of my stone heart. Of course I feel happy or sad when reading but I just don't cry. However, today's prompt is for a tearjerker so I chose a book that made me pretty emotional and that I think a lot of people have cried reading. 



It's The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I think a lot of people have cried at this book. It's a really beautiful and well written novel. The movie looks terrible though. Anyway, that's my recommendation for a tearjerker book.

What books do you recommend that might melt this heart of ice?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.