Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

21 July 2013

Stacked (64)


Good morning! This is my last day at Comic Con but I have scheduled this nifty post for you all. So I went a little wild on Edelweiss and Netgalley again this week. I couldn't help it! So many books were available to download. I know, I know. I have problems. And no doubt I am in San Diego right now getting even more books. Sigh. Well let's see what books I got for review this week.

E-Galleys for review


Dear Killer by Katherin Ewell - This is about a girl who is a serial killer. It sounds super creepy and right up my alley.

House of Ivy and Sorrow by Natalia Whipple - Love the cover to this one. Seems to be about witches which I don't usually read too nuch about but it sounds like it could be goo.

Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd - I really liked The Madman's Daughter and am really excited to read the sequel. 

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge - Described as a cross between Graceling and Beauty and the Beast, which sounds awesome.

Uninvited by Sophie Jordan - The Scarlet Letter crossed with The Minority Report. Have I told you guys how much I love Minority Report? This one sounds futuristic and cool.

Charming by Elliott James - This one does not have a Goodreads pages yet but seems to be another fairytale re-telling of sorts with Charming as the main character.

Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson - This is an older title but it was on Netgalley I think because the sequel is coming out soon. I am always look for a new urban fantasy series and have heard good things about this one.

Parasite by Mira Grant - I haven't read Grant's Feed series yet but hear it's really good. This is a new series and it sounds creepy. Parasites gross me out.

The Heiress Effect by Courtney Milan - I am a huge fan of Courtney Milan's and was happy to find this on Netgalley. This is the second in her Sinister Brothers series and I am really looking forward to it.

That's my e-book haul for this week. Seriously I am going to try to stay away from Edelweiss and NG for a few weeks while I read some of these. Thanks for coming by. What books did you get this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.