Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

17 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 10


It's day 10 of the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge. Once again, thanks to April at Good Books and Good Wine for thinking up this fun challenge.

Day 10: How do you choose which book to read next?

There's no method to my madness at all. If I don't have a book already in mind, sometimes I will browse my library stack or my many TBR piles. Sometimes I will just scroll through the to-read books in my Kindle and see what catches my eye. Sometimes I will feel like reading a certain genre and I'll choose from those books. Other times I will have no idea what I want to read and will just browse until a book jumps out at me. So there you have it - my very unscientific and random method of choosing my next read.

How do you choose what your next read will be?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.