Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

04 July 2013

Baby, You're a Firework


You knew that blog post title was coming, right? Haha. This isn't a real post but more of a hi and check in. I haven't done nearly as much blog stuff as I thought I was going to do this week while on vacation. Nope, I've been too busy sleeping, eating, reading and hanging out with the family. We went to the beach yesterday where I managed to sunburn the backs of my legs and finish Dead Ever After.  Hopefully I will be posting a review on that one soon but it was pretty good. Definitely better than the previous book in the series and I am glad that I saw this series through to the end.

Hope everyone is having a fun and safe holiday (or just day if you don't celebrate). I am off to pick up some choice films from Redbox (The Great and Powerful Oz and Beautiful Creatures) before we BBQ this afternoon. Promise I'll be back with some fun things soon. Happy July 4th!

P.S. - The rose is a from my mom's garden. It's super bright and beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.