Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

15 July 2013

15 Book Blogger Challenge - Day 8



This is day 8 of the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge hosted by Good Books and Good Wine. Thanks for stopping by!

Day 8: Quick! Write down 15 bullet points on what you like on blogs.

  1. Good, modern design.
  2. Light backgrounds
  3. Sidebars that aren't crazy
  4. Book reviews with personality
  5. Book covers and high quality images
  6. About me page
  7. Easy to find search bar
  8. Easy ways to follow
  9. Posts that show some of the blogger's personality
Um, those are the only things I can really think of. Are those points too vague? I don't have super specific things I look for in blogs. I'll follow a blog if I like the blogger's writing style and I like the design of the blog. 

What kinds of things do you look for on a blog?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.