Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

02 May 2014

Uncovered (106): Everything Leads To You


Hi, friends! How are you? Man this has been the longest and craziest week ever at work. Seriously I have been so overwhelmed with the sheer amount of work I've had. I will be so glad when the weekend is finally here. Thanks for checking out this week's Uncovered, a weekly post where I show you a book cover that I am currently lusting over.

This week's cover is Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour. As you guys know, I am a sucker for text heavy covers and I love that this one looks hand drawn. I love that it's not just straight across and instead, actually helps create movement and shape on the cover. The author's name, especially, looks like it's forming wings on the girl. I like that the girl is facing away from the front so that I can imagine my own character instead of a model. It also makes the book a little more mysterious since we can't see her face. I really like how soft and washed out the colors are, giving the whole thing a very vintage photo vibe. Gorgeous cover and I can't wait to read it!

What do you guys think of this week's pick? Yay or nay - let me know in the comments below. Have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.