Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

09 May 2014

Uncovered (107): House of the Rising Sun


Who says you can't judge a book by its cover? Uncovered is a weekly post featuring one of my current cover loves. Enjoy!

Hi, everyone. Happy Friday! I fell in love with the cover to House of the Rising Sun by Kristen Painter the moment I saw it. I love the beautiful painting that Melani Edelon created for this cover. It's dark and beautiful. I think the woman is beautiful and I love her red hair. If you look closely you can see freckles on her face, too, which is a nice detail. Genre covers can often look cheap or cheesy and this is none of those things. The colors are gorgeous and I love how the yellow pops against the dark purples.

After writing this I think I may need to pre-order a copy of this book. :) Hope you all liked today's picked. Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.