Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

23 May 2014

Bout of Books Wrap Up

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week.  Be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 

Hello! This wrap up is coming a bit late. Last week wasn't the best for me reading-wise. I did alright though I did not meet my goal. But I did alright, considering my limited reading time.

I ended up finishing Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon and The Kraken King Part V by Meljean Brook.

Total pages read: 411
Total books read: 1 + 1 novella

I had a fun time watching everyone's progress and hope that I can do a little better next year. Did you participate? Did you meet your goals? Happy reading, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.