Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

09 May 2014

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Update

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2014

This is my first check in for the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Angela's Anxious Life. The challenge begins May 1 and ends on May 31. I am actually doing much better than I thought I would be.

These are the books that I have read so far and I have more planned. 

1. The Last Good Knight Parts I-V by Tiffany Reisz (reviewed)
2. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
3. Reaver by Larissa Ione (currently reading)

Hoping to read:
What the Duke Desires by Sabrina Jeffries
Don't Look Back by Michelle Gagnon
Fools Gold novel by Susan Mallory
Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington (audio)

I have a good feeling about this one so let's keep the momentum going!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.