Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

11 May 2014

Stacked (106)


Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren, Stacked is a weekly post where I share with you the books that I've bought, borrowed or received for the week.

Happy Mother's Day to those who celebrate and happy Sunday to everyone else. I hope you guys are all having a fantastic weekend. This has been a pretty low key weekend for me, which I am enjoying.  I am heading over to Once Upon a Time later this afternoon to see Morgan Matson and Jenny Han, which should be fun. So last week I went to a book signing with Abbi Glines & Tammara Webber. I was pretty good and only picked up a couple of books at the signing. I also picked up an early release, some DVDs and a couple of e-books this week.


Easy & Breakable by Tammara Webber - I actually have Easy as an e-book but could not resist getting both books at the BN signing.


Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren - This isn't supposed to be out until Tuesday but I saw it this weekend at BN. Of course I had to get it.


My pre-order of Veronica Mars came! And I picked up a copy of Frozen finally.

E-books (not pictured)

It Happened One Wedding by Julie James - I pre-ordered the e-book copy of this. It's the next book in the FBI series and I can't wait to read Vaughn's story!

The Kraken King Pt 4 by Meljean Brooke - I am dying here with this serialized novel.  I want to read it all NOW. Sigh. Eagerly awaiting Part 5 next week.

What new reads did you pick up this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.