Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

16 May 2014

Uncovered (108): The Vault of Dreams


Happy Friday, everyone! So I've been a total blogging slacker this week and did not have a review. Sorry about that. My boss is on vacation which means I am covering for him which just leads to me being too tired to do much blogging when I get home from work. I am taking part in Bout of Books, too, and haven't made much progress. But its still fun to participate so I'll keep chugging along.

For this week's Uncovered, we are going into the slightly creepy with the cover for The Vault of Dreams by Caragh M. O'Brien. I am loving this cover for its simplicity and because it is so eye catching (pun intended). This eye is pretty scary since it's staring right at you but it's also framed to look like I think a map or ship's navigation system. I also love the colors and pattern in the eye. It looks abstract up close but is most definitely and eye when looked at further back.

That's my pick this week. Let me know what you guys think of it in the comments. And if you're going to the Ontario Teen Book Fest tomorrow, come say hi if you see me. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.