Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

13 May 2014

TV Trailer: Constantine


I  had no idea that NBC was producing a Constantine television series until a few weeks ago. Constantine is based on the DC Comics series Hellblazer. I read a bit of Hellblazer in high school and enjoyed it. There was a pretty bad movie adaptation years ago with Keanu Reeves and Rachel Weisz that I admit I have a soft spot for. It wasn't very good but I love me some Rachel and Keanu.


This trailer looks promising though. This Constantine actually looks like the Constantine from the comics which is a small good sign and the themes look pretty true to the comics. I reserve full judgement until after I watch a few episodes but I am looking forward do this one. Constantine comes to NBC this fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.