Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

29 April 2014

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2014

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2014

Hi, guys. My ARC pile is getting out of control (both the physical and the e-pile) and even though I have my own Better Late Than Never ARC Challenge going on, I figured it could not hurt to get a little more motivation. So I signed up for the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Angela's Anxious Life. The challenge begins May 1 and ends on May 31. I don't have a set list of books I want to read just yet and am just going to try to read as many review books as possible during the month.

Wish me luck. My reading has been so slow lately due to my work schedule and I am hoping that this will get my butt in gear. If you're interested, you can still sign up here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.