Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

06 April 2014

Stacked (101)


Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren, Stacked is a weekly post where I share with you the books that I've bought, borrowed or received for the week.

Hello again and happy Sunday. Hope you're all having a fun weekend. I saw Captain America 2 last night and man, Chris Evan is buff. Seriously it's a fun movie but his muscles were almost distracting. Almost. So, I may have bought some books this week. I have been trying to be good but I wen to a signing and a couple of pre-orders came in. Sadly I have found very little time to read this week. Hoping next week is better. Let's see the books!
Bought


The Program by Suzanne Young (ebook) - This was the Kindle daily deal sometime last week and I picked it up. I've heard good things about this one and for $1.99 I could not say no.

The King by JR Ward (ebook) - OMG yes. Finally the new JR Ward book. I started reading this the night it downloaded, but I've been reading it slowly over the last week since I don't want to binge read and have it be done all too soon.

The Blue Blazes by Chuck Wendig (ebook) - Another daily deal I could not resist. I have a few of Weding's books that I have not read yet but am hoping to soon. Adding this one to the pile.


The Storied Life of A.J. Fikrey by Gabrielle Zevin - I went to Zevin's book signing last week at Vromans and got this signed. I hear it's a book for book lovers so I am hoping that I like it.

The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz - I pre-ordered this one and it came on Tuesday. I love that cover and can't wait to read it.

For review


Daring Miss Danvers by Vivienne Lorret - Added another historical romance to my list from Edelweiss this week. It's one of those pretend to be engaged but then fall in love for real stories. Sounds like fun.

Those are my books this week. Have you read any of these yet? I also mentioned this week that it was LA Yarn Crawl week. The book signing I was hosting went really well and we had a lot of fun. After that event, my friends and I managed to go to one more yarn store. For those of you who are curious, here is a pic of my haul from yesterday.


I like bright colors. :) Hope you're all having a great weekend. Leaving you with this awesome graphic from the lovely ladies at the Under The Covers Book Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.