Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

25 April 2014

Uncovered (105): Jackaby


Hi guys! Happy Friday to you. I don't know about you but this week has gone by so slowly for me. I am super excited that it's finally Friday and that the weekend is almost here. I'll be at the Pasadena Teen Book Festival tomorrow if you're there so come say hi.

This week's Uncovered post is about Jackaby by William Ritter. I found this one while browsing Edelweiss the other day. Yes, I totally troll review sites for new books and great covers. This cover immediately caught my eye. The double image profile short has been done before but I like the style and they all seem a little different. This one has a very vintage look with the hazy image style of dress. I like that the blue is bright but not too bright and the splash of red is a nice accent. This is a historical detective story ala Sherlock Holmes and looks like it's going to be a really good read.

Have you guys seen this one yet? Are you sick of profiles or do you dig them like me?  Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend and hope to see you in Pasadena tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.