Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

13 September 2013

Uncovered (81): The Creeps


Hello and welcome to Uncovered, my weekly cover squee post. 

OMG how fantastic is this cover? The Samuel Johnson series by John Connolly has a history of really great covers and The Creeps is no exception. I love the feel of it. It's dark and a little creepy. If you look at the title, it almost seems like a face is peering out at you. I love the small details with the shadows forming jaws and bodies at the edges and the two creepy creatures at the top corners. The more I look at it, I see small details appear that I didn't notice before. I bet this is going to look awesome in person.

Anyone else excited about this one?  Yay, Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.