Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

17 September 2013

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List


Hi and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List. Let's get down to it!


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - I have heard nothing but great reviews on this one and it's about a girl who writes fanfic. While I don't write fanfic, I definitely understand the fangirl culture and think this one is going to be good.

Champion by Marie Lu - The third book in the Legend series! I am dying to know what happens to June and Day. These books are so tense but I love them.

Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan - Another series book (there will be more). This is the best paranormal historical romance series. Each book just keeps getting better and better and I can't wait to read book 4 in the series.

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead - My love for Richelle Mead is vast and I have to know what happens to Sydney and Adrian. This reminds me that I should go pre-order this book...


Archangel's Legion by Nalini Singh - Another one of my favorite authors. Excited that this book will be going back to Raphael and Elena.

Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren - This series is like candy. I can't stop reading them.

No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah Maclean - I actually just got this one from Edelweiss over the weekend. Sarah Maclean writes awesome romances and I am looking forward to this one.


Reaver by Larissa Ione - More Demonica series! Reaver has been a character that a lot of people have been curious about, me included. I don't love this cover but I it'll do.

The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes - Loved Me Before You and am really interested to see Moyes's follow up.

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley & Gris Grimly - This is going to be perfect for Halloween. A graphic novel version of Frankenstein done by Gris Grimly. It looks awesome.

Those are some of my most anticipated fall releases. What are yours? Leave a link in the comments below and I'll be sure to stop by. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.