Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

06 September 2013

Uncovered (80): Cress


I think you guys all know by now how much I love Marissa Meyer's Lunar Chronicles. So it may come as no surprise that today's cover is for Cress, the third book in the Lunar Chronicles series. I like this cover a lot more than the cover to Scarlet, which was a little boring to me. This one has enough detail to make it interesting but also leaves a lot of room for the imagination. Since this story is about Rapunzel, it's cool to see her trademark hair. If you saw this on the shelf, you would have a good idea what it's about. I have always loved the font used for the book title and I still do. I think it looks great here and on the rest of the series' book covers. The covers all use the same colors to varying degrees, which ties them together nicely. I bet these would look really nice side by side on a bookshelf.

Well that's my cover love post for this week. Sorry it's a bit brief but I totally forgot to schedule this and am writing this in a half awake state. Hopefully it all makes sense tomorrow. Thanks for reading! Which Lunar Chronicles book cover is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.