Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

08 September 2013

Endless Summer Read-A-Thon Wrap Up


The Endless Summer Read-A-Thon ended yesterday and, unsurprisingly, I did not get as much reading done as I'd hoped. I did manage to finish one full book (The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook) and about a quarter of the way through Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler. That's not too bad for me. There were definitely a couple of days in there where I did not read as much as I was planning. But that's OK with me. Thanks to Nicole over at The Reader's Antidote for hosting this fun little read-a-thon. Hope you're all having a great start to the fall. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.