Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

15 September 2013

Stacked (72)


Hello, everyone. I hope you are all having a good weekend. I just started "training" for a 5K run I signed up for next weekend. This is pretty funny if you know me because I am so not a runner. I am not totally unfit but most of my exercise happens at the gym on the elliptical. Running outside is a whole other ballgame. I tried "running" 1 mile yesterday and it was pretty sad. I have another run scheduled this morning. Hopefully I can at least get it so I am not the last person to cross the finish line next week. Haha.

Anyway, I did a bit of book shopping this week. I tried to buy from a local B&N but they did not have what I wanted so I had to go to Amazon. Which meant I had to get up to $25 to get free shipping, right?


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - I just started Eleanor & Park by Rowell and it's great so far. Have heard lots of good things about this one, too.


The Iron Duke & Heart of Steel by Meljean Brook - I finally started this series and OMG it's so much fun. Steampunk romance with zombies and pirate ships. What's not to like? 


Cody Name Verity & Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein - I went to Wein's signing on Sat at Once Upon A Time Bookstore. Really interesting discussion and I'm excited to read these both.

What's in your mailbox this week? Shoot me a link below to your haul post. Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.