Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

22 September 2013

Stacked (73)


Hello, everyone. I hope you are all having a good weekend. By the time you read this I will on my way to my 5K run. Unfortunately my knee started hurting last night but I am hoping it won't be too bad during the run. I have been promised a pancake breakfast afterwards though so I shall power on. Things on the book front are still pretty low key. I could not help getting a few things on Edelweiss (that auto approve button is my downfall) and a book on my Kindle. Let's check 'em out.


No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah Maclean - Guys, I was so excited when I saw this on Edelweiss. I am a huge Sarah Maclean fan and love this series. I already read it and I liked it a lot. I don't think I quite loved it as much as some of her other books but I don't think fans will be disappointed.

Searching for Somebody by Jennifer Probst - I haven't read any of Probst's books but this looked interesting.

His For Christmas by Jennifer Haymore (short story) - This is a short from the House of Trent series. I enjoyed the first book and am hoping this will be cute.

Shadows by Ilsa J Bick - I have not read this series yet but I do own the first book. Both the first book and Shadows, the second book in the series are only $1.39 each on Kindle right now so I grabbed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.