Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

08 September 2013

Stacked (71)


Oh my gosh you guys, this heat wave is never ending. It was seriously over 100 degrees yesterday, which is so not cool. I hope you guys are having better weather where you are or are at least staying out of the heat. This week's book haul is all ebooks. I have been keeping the spending down though I did put in a wee order at Amazon last week. You will probably see that on next week's Stacked post. :)


Into The Still Blue by Veronica Rossi - I saw this one on Edelweiss this week and picked it up. Guess that means I should catch up on the series...

Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan (audiobook) - After reading the audiobook review for this one over at The Reading Date, I knew I wanted it in audio. This looks like a really good book and I am excited to start it.

Beautiful Bombshell by Christina Lauren - Novella in the Beautiful Bastard series. The boys go to Vegas before Bennett ties the knot and, of course, shenanigans ensue. I really like this series and this novella is a fun read while I wait for the next full length novel.

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie MacGuire - Gift from K at The Windy Pages. She has been urging me to read it. I want to start it right now but I have a few other books that I need to read before it. I hope it's good.

Those are my books this week. I am still trying to finish strong on the Endless Summer Read--a-Thon I signed up for. I've read one book so far but I am going to try to make some headway in my current book. We'll see. Hope you are all have a fantastic weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.