Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

31 August 2012

Uncovered (29): The Uninvited Guests


Hi again! Thanks for stopping by Uncovered, my weekly cover love post. This week I have The Uninvited Guests by Sadie Jones, an Edwardian comedy. I love the styling of the woman in the foreground. Her dress and hair are perfect for the period. I also really like the beautiful sort of dark seafoam color of her gown. The figure in the background is a little bit ominous and hints at the mystery that awaits in the book. I even like the font and the curly-q edging around the book.

The illustration is by Christopher Neal and that jacket was designed by Richard Ljoenes

I'm a fan. Are you? I'd love to know what you think of this one so please leave a comment with your thoughts. Until next time!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.