Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

01 August 2012

NetGalley Knockdown Round-up



Hello, friends! August marks the end of my NetGalley Knockdown challenge hosted by Pretty Deadly Reviews.  I met my goal for this challenge, though I ended up reading different books than the ones I originally intended.  But that's OK. I read 4 NG books last month, which I am very happy about. I finished the following:

About Last Night by Ruthie Knox - review here
Thief of Shadows by Elizabeth Hoyt
Bared To You by Sylvia Day - review here
Hidden Paradise by Janet Mullany

I still need to review a couple of them. It's only a tiny dent in my NG queue, but it's still something. Thanks to Bekka for hosting the challenge. Hopefully this will be the start of a NG reading streak. So many good books to read and so little time!





1 comment:

  1. Congrats Thuy! I should also join such a challenge to motivate me in tackling my big NG pile.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.