Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

03 August 2012

Uncovered (25): Girl of Nightmares


Good morning! This week on Uncovered, I have a book that I am really looking forward to reading. Girl of Nightmares is the sequel to Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. I tried so hard to get a copy of this at ALA but I didn't manage it. But that's OK because I am looking forward to getting a nice new hardcover at a book signing with Kendare in a couple of weeks.

I just love this cover. The cover artist is Nekro, the same artist who did Anna Dressed in Blood. It matches really well with Anna, with the same color scheme and the figure in the foreground. In this one, Anna is looking back at us with her hand out, beckoning us to join her. But the swirling mass of at her feet does not look welcoming and I am not sure I want to follow her. And the jagged mountains ahead look pretty scary as well. This is another creepy but compelling cover. It makes me want to read the book right now. Girl of Nightmares comes out next week! Has anyone read this yet? Thanks for sharing your thoughts and happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.