Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

07 August 2012

The Hobbit - Trailer


I know this trailer has been out for a while now, but I it's really good and it's getting me super excited for the movie. I am so sad that it doesn't come out until December 14. It looks fantastic and Martin Freeman seems perfect as the young Bilbo Baggins. Also, Richard Armitage. If I get my act together I may try to re-read the book before the film comes out. Is anyone else as excited about this movie as I am?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.