Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

11 August 2012

Stacked (16): Swoon Worthy


Nice to see you again! Welcome to Stacked, my weekly haul post where I share what I bought, borrowed and received during the week.

This was a pretty small book week for me. I am still trying to keep things low buy since I have so many books to read. I picked up one book from the library and pre-ordered a book.

Borrowed (library)



Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers #4) (library) by Lisa Kleypas - YES. I have been Overdrive waiting list for this one for months. Finally it is mine! I cannot wait to read the last book in this awesome series. 

Death Comes to Pemberly by P.D. James - I am a little burnt out from Jane Austen themed books (I've read 2 recently that were only so-so) but I've been on the waitlist for this one for a long time. I may just need to wait a bit before I start it.

Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry #3) by Simone Elkeles - Yay! Got the third book in this series finally.

Bought


Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer Armentrout (pre-order) - OMG the sequel to Obsidian is finally coming out on Aug 14! I just pre-ordered by Kindle copy. :)

By the time you read this I will probably be recovering from my parents visiting me. We have lots of fun plans. Some of them include the beach/coast because L.A. is supposed to be HOT this weekend. Also planning to go see the new Bourne movie. It looks like the perfect fun, summer popcorn movie. And Jeremy Renner? Yes, please!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
 



5 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about Jennifer Armentrout's stories but haven't tried any of them. I think I'll try her Lux series first:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you totally should! they are such fun reads. you won't want to put it down.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on finally getting the last Wallflowers book by LK. I have not read this series yet but have heard some really great things about it. It is so great to finally get a book that you have been waiting on for so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, june! yes it always great to get a book you've been waiting on. if you like historical romance, you have to give lk a try.

      Delete
  3. Yay for Onyx! Those Perfect Chemistry books are addictive too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.