Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

12 August 2012

ALA Summer Read-A-Thon Update


OK so I am not doing so well at the Read-A-Thon right now. My parents just left and I seriously have not had much time to read since they got here. I am on page 130 of Dark Companion right now. It's interesting but the pacing is a little slow. There are hints of darker things to come, but I want those dark things to happen NOW. Or soon, at least. My goal is to at least finish one book during the challenge. If I can do that, I will still consider it a success. I'll check back in at the end of the challenge with a final update.

Hope everyone is managing to stay cool. It's over 100 degrees where I am and I am just trying to hide from the heat. :( 
 


1 comment:

  1. I know - it's so freaking hot! I've heard Dark Companion is a little slow going - hope it picks up for you soon. Hope you had a nice visit with your parents.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.