Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

14 August 2012

ALA Summer Read-A-Thon Wrap Up


Yesterday was the last day of our ALA Summer Read-A-Thon. Unfortunately I did not meet my goal. However, I did finish Dark Companion by Marta Acosta and read about 100 pages of SEAL in Wolf's Clothing by Terry Spear. SEAL is actually really fun and I hope I can finish it tonight. 

Total Pages Read: 468

While this isn't the most impressive number, I am still happy that I finished one book off of my list. I had a lot of fun hosting with Crystal and Nicole, and maybe we will do another one before the end of the year. Thanks for stopping by. 

If you participated, how did you do?




1 comment:

  1. I've got this book - I think I'll move it up in my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.