Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

13 August 2012

Santa Barbara Weekend

Hello again. As I mentioned yesterday, I didn't get a ton of reading done this weekend. That's because I was hanging out with my parents who came down for a quick visit. It was ridiculously hot in Los Angeles this weekend so I took them up north a bit to spend the day in Santa Barbara. Though it was still quite warm, it was way cooler than L.A. I took them to the SB Botanic Garden up in the hills. There was a lot of walking but it was really cool to see native California plants in the wild. My favorite part was the Redwood walk. Anyway, just thought I would share a few pics from the garden. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.