Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

15 March 2014

Trailer: Sin City


Looks like there is a new trailer for Sin City 2. I really liked the first Sin City so I am excited to see how this one turns our. Plus, JGL. 'Nuff said.


I love how these movies are shot. Good thing I actually just checked out the first Sin City trade paperback from the library to reacquaint myself with the story. Sin City 2 doesn't hit theaters until this fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.