Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

23 March 2014

Stacked (99)


Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren, Stacked is a weekly post where I share with you the books that I've bought, borrowed or received for the week.

So I've been pretty good, book-wise this week. I have been trying to stay away from NetGalley and Edelweiss but it's hard to resist when NG sends thos pre-approved emails. I am so behind on review books though and really need to buckle down and read some of them. But the new and shiny can be so distracting. Anyway...here are the books I received this week.


Bought


Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews (audiobook) - I am a huge Ilona Andews fan and they recently released this short-ish novel that was originally posted in parts on their blog. Since I had a bunch of Audible credits hanging around I decided to try it in audio. I may start this next week since I am almost done with my current audiobook.

For Review


The Kiss of Deception of Mary Pearson - This is the one that NetGalley sent the email about. I tried to resist (well, not that hard) but decided to do it in the end. How can I say no to that pretty cover and Mary Pearson?

Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington (audiobook) - Received this from Audiobook Jukebox this week. After reading a review at The Reading Date, I decided to give this one a go in audio. It sounds creepy.

That's what's in my book bag this week. Have you guys all seen Divergent already? At the time or writing this (Sat night) I have not. I have plans to go sometime Sunday though. From what I've heard, people seem to really like it. I am hoping that they take out all the annoying bits and make it a good movie. We shall see. Hope you're all have an awesome weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.