Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

16 March 2014

Stacked (98)


Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren, Stacked is a weekly post where I share with you the books that I've bought, borrowed or received for the week.

Hi, guys. Hope you're all having a great weekend. Daylight savings really kicked my butt this week and my sleep patterns have been really wonky, which only matters because it's been cutting into my reading time. But that hasn't stopped me from buying up all the Kindle books on sale. It's really hard to rest these deals. Sigh. At least I'll never be bored. :) 

Bought


Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson - This was a Kindle daily deal last week. It's been on my TRR list for a while now so I grabbed it.

The Shadow Society by Marie Rutowski - Another book that I have been wanting to read. I really like the cover and the premise sounds really interesting. I think this one is still on sale for $2.99.

Unremembered by Jessica Brody - This book has been on sale to promote the upcoming release of the next book in the series.


For Review


Improper Proposals by Juliana Ross - This is a short erotic/historical romance. I read Ross's Improper Relations novella a year ago and really liked it. Noticed that she had a new novella on NetGalley. This prompted me to finally write my review for that first novella, which you'll see next week.

What books did you get this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.