Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

09 March 2014

Stacked (97)


Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren, Stacked is a weekly post where I share with you the books that I've bought, borrowed or received for the week.

Hello! Did you guys remember to move your clocks forward? I really hate losing an hour in the day. I know it means more daylight but still. Anyways, I did a bit of damage this week at the library. You all know how much I love the library and they had some fun stuff this week, as well as an author event.



Iron Night by M.L. Brennan - I won this from She-Wolf Reads and it arrived this week. It looks like a fun series and since this is the second book in the series, I picked up the first book via Kindle this week as well. 

Afterparty by Anne Stampler - I have been wanting to read this one since it came out and was happy to see that my library got a copy in. This one also has a really pretty cover.

A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty - I have heard really awesome things about this author and was excited to see a copy of this at the library. I think there is a second book in this series coming out or that juts came out.

The Screaming Staircase (Lockwood & Co. #1) by Jonathan Stroud - One of my friends really loved this book and I spotted it at the library this week. Looks like a fun book.


Holly Goldberg Sloan was also speaking and signing at my local library this week. Holly is a great speaker and I had a lot of fun at this event. I purchased a copy of Counting by 7s. This is another book that I have heard great things about and I hope to be able to get to it soon.

I just bought a bunch of Kindle books this morning, but I think I will save that for next week's Stacked. Enjoy your Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.