Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

30 March 2014

Stacked (100)


Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren, Stacked is a weekly post where I share with you the books that I've bought, borrowed or received for the week.

Hello hello! It's Sunday once again. Where does the weekend go? I've had a busy weekend so far. Yesterday I went down to Mysterious Galaxy in Redondo Beach to see Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand and Jodi Meadows. That was really fun and I didn't buy any books. What? That's crazy talk, I know. Also, if you're in SoCal and are a fan of children's picture books, please come to the Salina Yoon book signing event at Unwind Yarn in Burbanik next Sat April 5 at 11am. We will have cake pops and more. Details on the Facebook event page.

Now, onto the books. I actually only got one books this week and it's not even a whole one. It's Part 1 of Meljean Brook's The Kraken King, which is book 4 of her Iron Seas series. I am not really sure why this one is being released in parts, except that maybe serialized novels are trendy right now. But I love this series and I could not pass it up when I saw it on NetGalley. 



Sadly I have not had time to start this one yet but am hoping to get to it in April. Next month is insane for me but I really need to catch up on my reading. We'll see how I do. Hope you're all having a fabulous Sunday.!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.