Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

19 March 2014

New Trailer: The Giver


Good morning! The trailer for The Giver, based on the book of the same name by Lois Lowery, was just released today. Check it out!


I haven't read The Giver yet (shhhh don't tell) and am an on the fence about the movie. I mean I love Meryl Streep but she is almost negated by Katie Holmes, who I feel is a really lifeless actor. The trailer is also pretty vague. Looks like any generic dystopian film right now, but I reserve judgement for now.

What do you guys think? Anyone out there read the book already and can tell if it looks true to the book or not? I'd love to know. Happy hump day!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.