Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

26 April 2013

Uncovered (61): If I Stay


Hi, everyone. Happy Friday! I am scheduling this post ahead of time. By the time you probably read this my dad will be in surgery. If you have a sec, please think a good thought for him.

Today on Uncovered, I have an older cover. I had the pleasure of seeing Gayle Forman speak at my local library this week and it reminded me of this awesome cover to If I Stay. Now this is the original hardcover. The paperback edition is very different matches the cover to the sequel, Where She Went. While I like the new paperback cover, I like this one more. There's just something about it. It's so simply and pretty. It doesn't look like your typical YA novel and it stands out on the shelves. There's something lonely looking about it with the single flower, but it's also very beautiful and serene.

That's my pick for this week. Has everyone but me read this book already? I plan to get to it soon, I swear! Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.