Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

08 April 2013

Manicure Monday (11): Suddenly You


Oh, Monday. Here you are again. :) Hello and thanks for checking out Manicure Monday, a weekly meme where I showcase one of my current reads as well as a current manicure inspired by (usually) the book cover. Let's get to it!

This week I am reading Suddenly You, an older Lisa Kleypas novel. I found this one at the library a few weeks ago and only got around to reading it now. Kleypas's older novels are a bit hit and miss for me but I loved this one. Really great characters and crazy chemistry. I will be posting  a review hopefully later this week. 

Suddenly You

Suddenly You

On my nails is a new polish by JulieG called Hot Cinnamon. It's part of their Gumdrops collection and is a textured polish. If you don't know, textured is all the rage right now and it's basically polishes that dry to a gritty sort of texture. Some people love and and others hate it.  I really like this collection by JulieG because most of the colors have great glitter and sparkle. Hot Cinnamon does not have sparkle, but it is this incredible glowing red. I thought it looked really nice with the cover and the textured polish reminded me a little of Amelia's prickly nature. 

Suddenly You

Thanks for checking out today's post. I have some fun MM's coming up so I hope you come back. If you decide to participate, please link up below and I will be sure to visit. Have an awesome week!





3 comments:

  1. Loving the textured polish, Thuy! I just got my first one today in the mail and I can't wait to try it out!
    That colour is crazy pretty!
    I haven't heard of this book before, but I love anything where the chemistry is off the charts, so I may have to check it out!
    Another lovely mani, my sweet! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color and the texture polish! I need to buy me a few ^_^ Haven't heard of this book, but I do like the cover. Seen a few Lisa Kleypas books roaming around, just haven't had the nerve to pick one up yet!

    I actually like older novels. Hell, half the books on my shelf are older. *shrugs* To each their own, right?!

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool polish- and the name fits perfectly. Textured polish is fun, and I like the prickly comparison to the character.

    Glad you loved the book! I'll have to try a Kleypas book sometime.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.