Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

14 April 2013

Stacked (50)


Hello! Welcome to another week of Stacked, my weekly haul post where I share what I have bought, borrowed and received for the week. This week was a pretty light book week for me. I have been sort of obsessed with the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews and have just been reading that. You'll be seeing more of that obsession making itself known on the blog hopefully next week. There were some good e-book deals though and I made a quick stop to the library as well. Check out my haul below.

Bought


The Duchess War by Courtney Milan - I haven't had a chance to buy Courtney Milan's newest book yet and was excited to see it go on sale for Kindle last week. You bet I bought it realy quick.

Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost - Frost's newest novel in her Night Prince series also went on sale for 50% off for Kindle last week. I had been planning on getting this one anyway. With the sale I was able to buy myself a copy and one for my friend as well. 

Borrowed


Written In Red by Anne Bishop - Found this for 7 day loan at the library. A friend whose judgement I trust really loved this one and I have been meaning to get it. More urban fantasy for me!

It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn - Historical romance by one of my fave authors. This is book 7 in the Bridgerton series. I actually haven't read 6 yet but I figure I can make do since I have read the other 5 books in the series.

I also have to start my book club book soon. This month it's Shades of Milk and Honey. I was in a bit of a reading slump but Kate Daniels knocked that right out of me and it's fun to be excited about a series again. Any great book or series you're obsessing about? I would love to know what they are. Thanks for hanging out and have a wonderful weekend!




1 comment:

  1. I hear Written in Red is fantastic! I'll be listening to that one soon.
    Glad Kate Daniels got you out of your reading slump :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.